• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Le Mans has arrived!

napa 1

Donation Time
It's official. Tiger Tom's Le Mans is now John's Le Mans, and is nestled happily beside my Series I in the garage. Now to start sorting through the piles of original and NOS parts that came with it! Can't wait to get started. :D:D:D:D

click on this link...

http://tomehr.100webspace.net/

napa 1

Donation Time
Yeah, the truck picked up another car that needed to be in SF immediately, so the Le Mans got to take the express to California. It arrived on Friday.
I've spent the day unpacking it and organizing all the parts, I'm going to make a list of everything I have or need and then start collecting. Luckily, almost all of the Le Mans specific items are there, so mostly I'll need new everything for the Series II part of the car. As far as a plan...I haven't really developed one yet, any suggestions from your experience will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. I'm looking forward to being part of the Le Mans family.

65beam

Donation Time
LeMans

we were at TT's over the weekend and the shelves upstairs sure did look bare after he shipped everything to you. i just can't believe he got it all in the car !

napa 1

Donation Time
Thanks Jan, I'm looking forward to corresponding with you regarding all things Le Mans.

John.