• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Late series window & parts needed

Knightowl61

Gold Level Sponsor
Finally got the series III gt out and the series III st in the garage. Checking for needed parts and the drivers door is good but needs a window, window regulator, or bottom of window channel.
I do have an extra window regulator and bottom of window channel for the passenger side.

Knightowl61

Gold Level Sponsor
Still looking for a Series 3 or 4 drivers side window regulator, window, & bottom of window channel.

twautomotive

Silver Level Sponsor
I have both the winder and the window with the channel. Please start a conversation with me for pictures and prices.
tom

Knightowl61

Gold Level Sponsor
Haven't found one yet. I'm hoping to find one at the parts room at the Columbia invasion this coming weekend (also need the drivers side glass & bottom channel). I'll consider a broken one or even a S5 to see if I can modify it if the price is right.