• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

LaCrosse Queen Riverboat Dinner Cruise

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor
We have 10 more spaces available for the Invasion Dinner/Cruise on Saturday night. I must give a final total to the LaCrosse Queen reservations folks by Saturday, August 27th. We will also be giving the Invasion awards and donated prizes on the cruise. Following the cruise we can return to our hotel for the Skype conversation with V6 Joe. It should be a great evening! :cool:

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Paul,
I didn't pay attention to the fact that the cruise would be the awards dinner.
I'll get a check in the mail this week.
Tom j

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Ahhh, Isn't the memory something special ? Hope to arrive late Thursday,
any traffic warnings anyone would like to pass along? Heading north from Georgia.
Tom j

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
Alas

Well after having the car so well prepared I find myself reluctantly having to cancel our plans to be attending the Invasion

Our youngest's mother in law's cancer is giving problems and she is hospitalized.So due to family needs we will miss seeing all of you

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Sorry to hear that Chuck. I was looking forward to meeting you and seeing one of your cars after all these years of reading your posts. But, obviously family comes first and there will be another Invasion next year and the year after that. We will all get another chance. I hope all goes as well as can be expected.

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Hi Chuck,

I am really disappointd to hear you can´t be there. I too, was looking forward to, after years of communicating through various means, meeting you by SKYPE. I hope the lady with the cancer recovers. Take care and I still look forward to meeting you someday.

Jose

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
Paul,

Are Ann Marie and I signed up for the cruise? I thought I registered for it, but now I'm not positive.

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
A new normal

A new normal now begins for my son and his wife and their 2 children.The funeral for his mother in law is done.The Irish wake was held as she wished.The children went home this morning after the waffles.whipped cream and strawberries with sausage as well.I'm the champion waffle maker according to all our grandchildren

To just get out and clear the minds a bit we took the 62 and its trailer and went for a late lunch in a small town about 50 miles from home.The wind blowing and the sun shining helped lighten the day.Of course with the car running so good was nice as well.

I don't think the car was ever as well prepared before.I was looking to be at the Invasion

I hope every one found smooth roads and a great time