• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Kudos

dmich2

Donation Time
Just a big thanks to the organizers of this years Invasion. I'll probably leave someone out but here goes.

To Todd, Denise (and their daughter...didn't catch her name), Eric, Bonnie, George, Beverly, Tiger Tom, thanks for all the hard work you did to make the few days we have together ones we'll cherish forever. All to often we don't see, or realize how much work goes into making events flow seamlessly. When we don't, it illustrates how good of a job you all did. Please list any others I may have missed.

And a big thanks goes out to all our members who brought the real stars of the event, our Sunbeams, to display. I think Todd said Sunbeams represented nearly 30% of the entire car show. 30 Sunbeams.

Thanks again. Where do we go next?

Great video by the way on YouTube.

Dennis, Ret and Ray

Stephen

Silver Level Sponsor
Thanks to all who worked on the Invasion Todd, Eric, and all who help.
George, Thank you for sharing the useful information you have put together over the years and Tiger Tom, for the great tech sessions, and answering our questions
Tom below is more information I found on Plasma tech

Great meeting so many great people and seeing their Sunbeams

Plasma Ignition for Racing: Plasmastorm X60 (cut and paste to web)

Cheers Stephen

65beam

Donation Time
i must say the man responsible for the weather gave us conditions for a great time saturday.

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
Yes, wonderful job! I wish I could have made it.

Todd and Eric, I really appreciate all of your efforts.

I agree with Dennis, a special thanks to all of the Sunbeam owners that made the event.