• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

kudos to Modern Driveline

wile coyote

Donation Time
Like a bonehead, I broke a synchronizer cone putting my T5 back together. Could not find ANY reference to the part number online or in the T5 service manual. Call MDL and in 5 minutes he determined what it was and noted it was a common part to just a few years of T5s and is sending me a serviceable replacement for $15. He was obviously very knowledgeable. Very nice and great customer service.

Charles Johns

Donation Time
Wile, are you still in Early, Texas? We moved from Rising Star last year and I think I saw your Beam at a paint shop or garage a couple of years ago. Two yellow Beams in Early?...I doubt it. Anyway, I am now in Abilene and getting serious about my Sunbeam.

wile coyote

Donation Time
Yes, still here. Working on the engine/transmission for the V6 conversion. Hopefully have both mated and running on a stand next month. Stop by.