• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Joe-is this one of your kits??

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Haq!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!

I would like to see one of mine run like that, but Jim E. hasn't put the nitrous on his yet.

The sound pretty much gives it away. It is a V8, with a pretty radically cammed engine. I would guess that it has one of the 348 strokers in it. Tens does sound good though, doesn't it?

Jose :)

tfctpa

Donation Time
After drag racing for years, I though a 'beam would be a poor choice for
drag racing. Too short of a wheelbase, bet he couldn't see where he was going for the first 150 feet!

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
They are close coupled, but since they are so light, they make a pretty good drag car, at least with the V6 they are. It's when you put those really powerful V8 in them, that they can get to be a handful.

Jose :)

Jim E

Donation Time
I just need a big money short block and a load of goofy gas! Actually think with a 50 or 75 shot it would be much faster than most people would imagine right now... heck it is much faster than most people imagine already with out the goofy. You better be packing if you want to mess with the Dark Side.

M

Michael Masterson

Jose enjoyed talking with you. Appreciate all your effort on getting the kit available again. Looking forwards to getting this project back on track. Thanks again Mike (Grass Valley Ca.)