• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Jim Ellis

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
Haven't heard a peep from Jim Ellis.No reply to E mail. Does anyone know what's happened and if he is still around?
I do hope he is OK

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
He was on a few weeks ago, hit a few bumps in the road..not seen anything lately.

Hope he's getting ready for the trip to Tripp.

Mark T

Donation Time
See the 'What a year' post.

Hopefully all went well with his job interview this week!!!!

Jim E

Donation Time
Hi Chuck,
Yeah it has been bumpy this year, headed to better or worse here shortly. Job interview went smooth now we just are talking money. I will be deep in the belly of the corprate beast if this all works out but oh well I like living in doors with electric and running water.

Thanks for your concern Chuck.

Regards jim

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
Hi Jim
Good to hear that you are OK.
Its funny how living indoors with electricity and plumbing sure gets to you.
Sure do hope everything works out.I guess this means a big move.
Is your email address still the same?
Take care

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
Jobs,Jobs,Jobs, I hate to think that we will have to get used to this!

I have just gone through the same thing Jim! It is very stressful not knowing what is around the corner. I am finally up and running again and with a slap across the head it happens to my better half, after 16 years with downsizing the excuse!:(
I know telling you this is of no help but try and stay positive!
All the best Jim!

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Since we're on the subject - I haven't told anyone but Ian and Rich Vose, but I lost mine a few weeks ago when our parent company announced they were shutting down the entire Cincinnati location - all 155 of us now looking for jobs. :( :mad:

I'm currently interviewing for a job that may require a move to Denver.....

S

Steve Kirk

I am sorry to hear of both your situations Scott and Jim. I hope things get better for you quickly. I have lost several jobs due to office closures so I know what it feels like.

Best of luck to both of you.

Jim E

Donation Time
My situation is due to a buy out now the only two players in the game are one company.

O

odl21

it must be a 'sunbeam effect'. i'd better watch out - stop reading forums and start working harder...

mikephillips

Donation Time
Well Scott,
If you move to Denver at least you'd have a shot at the long distance award next year...
But as much as I'd hate to see you leave the area you gotta do what you gotta do.

And Jim,
Thinking good thoughts for you, hope the job works out.