• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Jan. 9th 2010 Car Show Long Beach, CA

gearheadgirl

Donation Time
Hi Everyone,
Our elementary school is having a car show. The school is seriously financially challenged and this is their fundraiser. I am bringing a Series II that I recently restored as a gift for my Dad. Please join me and bring your Alpines. I don't want to be the only Alpine there! There are prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd, but don't expect concours judging...its a just little school fundraiser. It's just a nice excuse to take those beautiful machines on the road for the day. Long Beach has some nice cruises...The Queen Mary makes a great back drop for photos of British cars...and I will be happy to make suggestions for additional things to do. The show starts at 10am and the cost to enter a car is $25. Please come. Sincerely, Jennifer Allyn