• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Isky SB5 Cam

mototron

Donation Time
Does anyone have the cam specs for a isky sb5 camshaft
need to know intake center line and valve opening specs
Thanks
Rocco

alpine_64

Donation Time
Quote sure the old forum had these numbers if you search the archives of it you might find it, otherwise Jarrod gross ( rootesracer ) would likely have a good idea.

RootesRacer

Donation Time
I dont have the specs (the specs used to be in their catalog).

I can tell you this, if you used a stock cam as the starting point, the lobe centers will be 109 to 110 degrees. Stock cams also have no advance, meaning when installed the lobe centers are more or less equidistant to TDC,

You really cant change that while getting a "bigger" cam.

If I were to guess, the SB5 cam would be a 235 (@.05) degree cam on 109 degree lobe centers with about .430 valve lift.

jumpinjan

Bronze Level Sponsor
I listed many Alpine cam specs, including the Isky SB-2, in my article published in the Alpine Marque #7 page 30.
Jan