• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Invasion XI September 1-4

jack Bacon

Donation Time
Invasion XI is coming up fast.! How many people are coming but have not registered yet? Be sure to register soon, it's going to be a great time!

Best regards,
Jack

agmason54

Donation Time
Invasion September 1-4

Jack,
I will be in the neighborhood so I'd like to drop by....How do you register?
ThanksMan,
Al

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor
I'm in San Antonio for a few days. I'll post the number of registrants when I get back home. I think there are 10 right now.

moonracer

Donation Time
Any updates on how many are attending? I've got mine almost ready to go after sitting for 8 years. The speedometer is even working now!

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor
To date there are 21 registrants with 34 people. To date there are 15 Alpines and 4 Tigers planning to attend. A couple of us are bringing 2 Sunbeams. There are some attending who will not have their Sunbeams with them.

Paul