• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Invasion Registration

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Thank you Steve for sending in your registration. It appears the Series V's are going to run away with the lead!!!

The new list is as follows:

JOIN THE CLAN!

new count:
So far we have:
Series I - 0
Series II - 1
Series 3 - 2
Series IV - 1
Series V - 7

Tigers - 0
Other rootes - 1 = Harrington

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Thank you to Bob, Kim and Tom for sending in their registrations! Keep em coming in!!

JOIN THE CLAN!

new count:
So far we have:
Series I - 0
Series II - 1
Series 3 - 3
Series IV - 1
Series V - 8

Tigers - 0

Cheers,

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Well today my job sunk my dwindling hopes of attending - and I was so looking forward to wearing that kilt!

Sorry guys but I'll be missing only my second in all these years.

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hey Scott,

So sorry to hear that you cannot make it. Invasions are supposed to have you there!!! Maybe something will work out in the next few weeks and you show up and suprise everyone!

Cheers,

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Well today my job sunk my dwindling hopes of attending - and I was so looking forward to wearing that kilt!

What !! The shock the horror, who's going to play the bagpipes ?
Tom j

Green67Alpine

Platinum Level Sponsor

What !! The shock the horror, who's going to play the bagpipes ?
Tom j

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hey Frank,
I got your registration today! Thanks for pre-registering!!!!

We are only seven weeks away from this Invasion!!!

Tidy those winter projects up and let's start preparing to make the trip!

Kilts are optional!! We will have a special gift for the one who has the best Celtic outfit!!!!!

Cheers,

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Keep those registrations coming!

Thank you Todd for sending your registration in! Another Series V to the list!

Where are all my "fin" buddies!!

And you Tiger guys? Ya'll can come play too!

JOIN THE CLAN!

new count:
So far we have:
Series I - 0
Series II - 1
Series 3 - 3
Series IV - 1
Series V - 9

Tigers - 0

Cheers,

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Thank you "Buck" for registering "VADER". We look forward ot seeing you and Patty. Thank you Bob and Judy for pre-registering!

Where are all my "fin" buddies!!

And you Tiger guys? Ya'll can come play too!

JOIN THE CLAN!

new count:
So far we have:
Series I - 0
Series II - 1
Series 3 - 4
Series IV - 1
Series V - 10

Tigers - 0

Buck C

Donation Time
Thanks for having us Todd.We look forward to soaking in the whole sunbeam culture.And learning all we can about it.Can't wait to meet all of you.Buck and Patty...

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor

Well, if Scott isn't going, then I am out too!

Actually, it looks like my work life it going to get in the way for me, too. I was really looking forward to it (although I don't think even this group has enough beer to get me into a kilt), but will have to wait for the 2014 event. Maybe lightening will strike either me or my body guy in the next 18 months and I will be able to show up in a S3 or SIV V6!

Greggers

SAOCA Vice President
Platinum Level Sponsor
I just noticed that today is the last day to get the hotel discount. So I called and was able to get registered in about 2 minutes.

Wingate is an old client of mine. Last year I helped produce a welcome video (the thing that plays when you first turn on the TV (no, not enough to get me an extra discount)). And as I recall, they offer free Wi-Fi, free hot breakfast, free printing/faxing/copying, and a free fitness center. So that's something.

Early registration for the car show ends Wednesday. It's $25 if postmarked by then, $30 after. Plus, you get a free t-shirt to early register.

I guess I'll have to get around to registering for the Invasion itself.

Last edited:

sammaw@bellsout

Silver Level Sponsor
Todd, I will be sending in my paperwork in the morning. We will be there Friday, so add one more SIV to your list. Beth will be packing the "Clan Sunbeam flag"

Sam

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hey Sam,

Great to see you and Beth are coming! Can you please inform the Allen's and the Tolbert's about the event? I don't think they pay attention to this site.

Cheers,
Todd

Green67Alpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
The Allen's are planning to attend, so that adds a red tiger to the list. Tom j

sammaw@bellsout

Silver Level Sponsor
I told Jerry T. about the invasion Sat. at our meeting. I don't know if they will do the "Invasion" but I think he and his son will bring Sunbeams to the Show. I think the Allens are in for the show.