• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Invasion Registration

bulldurham

Platinum Level Sponsor
Has anyone else had difficulty printing out the Invasion Registration form and show registration, or is it just my machine??

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hey Doug,

Try right clicking on your mouse and then hit print. It just worked for me.

The first twenty households that register will recieve a special Invasion goody bag!!!!!!!!!!!

We are on our way to 50 cars. Let the coutn begin.

So far we have 2 Series 3's registered.

Cheers,
\Todd

Cheers,
Todd

65beam

Donation Time
registration

it took me a couple tries before i got it to come up. my registration is in the mail.

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Registrations started coming in the mail today!! Thanks Doug and Bob for registering.

So far we have:
Series I - 0
Series II - 1
Series 3 - 2
Series IV - 0
Series V - 1

Tigers - 0
Other rootes - 0

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
yikes, are we to register for the car show and the Invasion?

Tom j

never mind I read the instructions.

Stephen

Silver Level Sponsor
hotel stay

Going stag to invasion this year. anyone interested in sharing a room? PM me

Stephen

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hey Stephen, I got your registration in the mail today! Thanks for
pre-registering.

new count:
So far we have:
Series I - 0
Series II - 1
Series 3 - 2
Series IV - 0
Series V - 2

Tigers - 0
Other rootes - 0

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Registrations grow everyday! Thanks Eric for sending yours in!

new count:
So far we have:
Series I - 0
Series II - 1
Series 3 - 2
Series IV - 0
Series V - 2

Tigers - 0
Other rootes - 1 = Harrington

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Another growing day for Invasion XIII:
I thank George, Dennis , Tom and Kerry for sending in their registrations;

JOIN THE CLAN!

new count:
So far we have:
Series I - 0
Series II - 1
Series 3 - 2
Series IV - 1
Series V - 5

Tigers - 0

bobbo

Gold Level Sponsor
Just downloaded a map for the trip and my registration. It will be a super drive down the I-79, US-19 and I-77. Long haul from north of Toronto, we may still have snow on the ground. Not much chance to see how the Alpine runs before headding down. Will hold on to the registration till March, just to see if I can get a little milage on the car, or may have to trailer it down.
Bobbo

bobbo

Gold Level Sponsor
From the land of Far Far Away

Definatly looking forward to coming to the South. I expect we will be in for Sat and Sun.( thats the plan ). I can't believe Charlene agreed ( actually I tempted her with some antique hunting). There should be some good shops around.
Bobbo

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Thank you Greg for sending in your registration. I ask each of you to send yours in as soon as you can. It sure helps in the planning to know how many we have coming. A couple of reminders:

The first twenty households that send a registration in will get a "special" goody bag!

The registration is a little mis-leading. The $40.00 is for the car driver and the $15.00 is for everyone else. If you are coming and NOT bringing a car it is $15.00. If your spouse is coming and just riding along with you they are $15.00. A couple registrations have come in and have over paid. You will be re-funded at check-in.

The meal for the banquet is being paid for by the registration fees. This will be a nice buffet that will be announced soon. You will be responsible for adult beverages at the banquet.

The new list is as follows:

JOIN THE CLAN!

new count:
So far we have:
Series I - 0
Series II - 1
Series 3 - 2
Series IV - 1
Series V - 6

Tigers - 0

Alpine.67

Platinum Level Sponsor
my checks in the mail and i also then over paid, I send you $80 or 2X$40. you can keep the money until the invasion, unless you are mailing something out . you should have it by wed/thursday.

Show registration is also in the mail

brad