• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Invasion Photos

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Thanks Paul,

I was wondering if we were going to get to see all the Alpines and Tigers that were there. I think there was a good representation there. I wish I´d been able to go this year. Maybe next year.

Jose

65beam

Donation Time
photos

i took photos of every car at both the united and the invasion. i'll post them on photobucket soon.

v13311

Silver Level Sponsor
When you post these pictures, would you please identify who owns the car and if the owner is in the picture, please state his name. Pictures of people don't mean much to a lot of us unless there is a name attached to the picture. Some of us have never attended an Invasion (mainly distance), but read and contribute to the forum but have no idea what people behind the name look like.

Thanks,

Ed Erikson - 39512122

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Good idea Ed
You can start by posting a photo of you and your car.
All those who want to do the same can join in. This could be a start of a separate owner's gallery or something.
Without an owner's permission I would not put their full name out there associated with any of my photos and would hope that others would do the same for me. Eric G.

65beam

Donation Time
photos

my photos are of the cars only with no names. i need to post them soon. just haven't taken time due to catch up on work after two weeks of playing with the cars.

dmich2

Donation Time
Ok. I'll try this....:rolleyes:

Nashville.jpg

1965 SIV Alpine. "Sweet Pea" Dennis Michaliga-Owner Early V6 Conversion. Leland, NC

And yes. That's me with arms crossed answering questions for a future Dark Sider.

canuck pride

Donation Time
Ok. I'll try this....:rolleyes:

Nashville.jpg

1965 SIV Alpine. "Sweet Pea" Dennis Michaliga-Owner Early V6 Conversion. Leland, NC

And yes. That's me with arms crossed answering questions for a future Dark Sider.

Hey Dennis , who is that future dark sided ? I think I reconize the big forehead .lol. Had fun that day . Lots of inspiration . Mike

dmich2

Donation Time
That forehead did afford me some shade Mike....:rolleyes: It was nice talking with you and glad you got the wiring stuff from Paul. Mike Thompson lives in Kingston and I see he's only 6 1/2 hours away....:rolleyes: He has a V6 with a neat cold air induction set-up.

Good luck with your conversion. keep us posted and as always.....
May the force be with you..
DarthVader.jpg

Dennis

Jaars

Gold Level Sponsor
It sure is David Reina's. He bought it from me, years ago.
Btw I have one which needs a lot of floor welding, but is 99% complete,. Is missing its front bumper, instead has two Alpine bumpers to go with it. Also ha complets S5 drive treain with overdrive. If I live long enough I will restore it, or at least get it on the road again. I might consider selling it to the right buyer, see pictre on left. The other stays with me! Robert

Attachments

• #3 of three small kb.jpg
    #3 of three small kb.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 35
  • Car Front small kb.jpg
    Car Front small kb.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 42

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
Robert

I look and see a nice car but what shines for me is the super clean floor.
Every once in awhile I will take some time and find mine.I spray woodwork.
I do alot of welding other than car stuff.I build some cabinets for the kids.
If I turn around twice then I seem to have a mess

To have a floor like that I would have to build a showroom.

65beam

Donation Time
photos

isn't that robert's basement? i seem to remember him saying something about his basement when he was here last month. you could use the carpet entrance mats with rubber backing like the ones i have in my shop. they are what you find when you enter a department store,etc. that way my floor epoxy stays nice.

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
Does anyone know who owns the fine looking Alpine in the first photo of this link of Invasion pictures posted by 65beam as I would like to talk to him? It's the red one with the Capri Cosmic wheels. http://s606.photobucket.com/albums/tt142/65beam/

Greenbean (Russ)

I believe that Alpine's owner is a Nashville local and was not registered for the Invasion. Maybe Phil Trusty knows how to contact the owner.