• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Invasion Hotel Reminder

jack Bacon

Donation Time
Here is a reminder to everyone coming to or thinking about coming to Invasion XI in Winona, MN September 1-4.

We have a block of 40 rooms with a grooup discount that will be held until August 1.
There are 22 queen rooms, 3 queen rooms with a pool view and 15 queen room mini-suites.
Cancellations must be made by 4:00 pm the day before scheduled arrival.
Check in time is 3:00 pm and check out time is 11:00 am.

Room rates are $89.99 Thursday and $99.99 Friday and Saturday + tax.

Best regaards,

Jack

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Jack

What is the hotel and what is the contact number

The details are on the Invasion link (upper right hand corner of the forum), but you have to click through a couple of times to actually get the number. Here is the hotel's site: http://www.riverportinn.com/ I made my reservation yesterday. It took the girl a little while to find the group code (I believe it is "Sunbeam Alpine") but she did and there are rooms available.

Paul A: my check is in the mail!

jack Bacon

Donation Time
That is great and look forward to meeting you. A friend may be bring his Singer to the car show on Saturday.

Jack