• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Information Displays

bkasl

Bronze Level Sponsor
Another car show today, curious what type of car information displays the group may be using at car shows to better educate the attendees?
Sample pics are worth 1000 words.

alpine_64

Donation Time
We use these boards and laminated a4 ones with personalised specs on windcsreens coulour matched to the cars.

Looks good when all the club display is consistent.

index.php

index.php

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Michael, That is a very nice display.....Are they Special for each type of Car ? And or more personalized version?

alpine_64

Donation Time
Dan,

These are A2 sized boards that cover several sunbeam models, Talbot 80/90 and mark alpine, Alpine I/II, Alpine 3, Alpine IV, Alpine V, Tiger I/II, fastback rapier/alpine, Sunbeam Lotus. Each has the factory specs, performance data, years and number made and base options.

There were A4 versions colour matched to individual cars with owners own specs and mods that go on the screen .

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Could I get a "copy" of them some way? Perhaps via E-mail or Postal in print form that we could utilize to make some for our SAOCA Events? What would be a cost factor per board/vehicle ?

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
jfcroni, When I get it I'll pass it on to you if Micahel doesn't see your request.

Send me your e-mail,