• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Info required

Peter Furlong

Donation Time
Hi All,
I used to access info from your site a few years ago but you have changed your site. Let me introduce myself. My name is Peter Furlong and I'm the editor of the Sunbeam Voice - Western Cape and I hail from Cape Town, South Africa. Our Club was formed in 1978 and is still going strong. I publish the voice bi-monthly and am always on the lookout for interesting articles. About a year ago I come across an article from your site entiteled The Moss/Pickering Alpine and I would like to access it again - but where?

alpine_64

Donation Time
The article was likely written by steve silverstein.. his username is sunbeam74.. send him a PM or email via the board. It's worth asking his permision anyway to use the article.. am sure he will provide both. :)

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
There's a tab across the top of the site called "Feature Articles". You should find it there.

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Hi All,
I used to access info from your site a few years ago but you have changed your site. Let me introduce myself. My name is Peter Furlong and I'm the editor of the Sunbeam Voice - Western Cape and I hail from Cape Town, South Africa. Our Club was formed in 1978 and is still going strong. I publish the voice bi-monthly and am always on the lookout for interesting articles. About a year ago I come across an article from your site entiteled The Moss/Pickering Alpine and I would like to access it again - but where?

Peter,

Is your publication on-line or on-paper?

I visited the Cape in 1981. Had business in Fresnaye (I know I spelled that wrong), Parow and in Capetown. Got to go up to Stellenbosch for some excellent wine....