• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

In need of some badge measurments

66tiger289

Donation Time
Hi
Could some please post the measurements and the thickness for the badge posted in the picture.
badge (2).jpg
Thanks
icon_biggrin.gif

Steve

alpine_64

Donation Time
Steve,

I can probably give you a cad drawing. However if you are looking to make them there are now 100% accurate repros on those pbf 260 sheild inserts

66tiger289

Donation Time
Michael,
It for a custom badge so a CAD drawing would be great. DXF, STL or any format you can spare.

Thanks
Steve

alpine_64

Donation Time
Michael,
It for a custom badge so a CAD drawing would be great. DXF, STL or any format you can spare.

Thanks
Steve
Steve,

I should be able to give you a blank sheild including the detailed clip recess areas. I did them a while back and had some made. Perfect fit. Shouod have autocad and rhino formats so easy to export to whatever format needed.

66tiger289

Donation Time
Thanks Michael that would be great. I my CAD will import STL, Step, Igs format so any or all of those would be great.

Steve