• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Image gallery down?

AlpineIan

SAOCA Founder
No one has access rights to post comments at the gallery. This function was not working so I disabled it because it was low priority on my troubleshooting list. Everyone should be able to post pictures. If you can't post pictures let me know and I'll take a look.

65beam

Donation Time
no access

i was unable to read the articles on the tool kit, etc . it says my account does not have access to these articles.

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
Locked out

Yes,
I seem to be locked out of all areas, Members, Alpine Data, Image Gallery and so on. Just thought I should let you know.
Regards,
Andrew

AlpineIan

SAOCA Founder
Hummm.... it's working for me. What is it doing... is there an error message. Please provide details.

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
Gallery

Hummm.... it's working for me. What is it doing... is there an error message. Please provide details.

Hi Ian,
It seems to be a problem with the top pull down menu.
I am able to access the images off of the side menu.
This is what I receive on my screen.
error-box.jpg

Regards,
Andrew

P.S.
The "Home", "Forum" and "Donate" pull downs work fine.

65beam

Donation Time
no access

what andrew is getting is the same that i'm getting when i try to access anything but the forum .

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
:confused:I, also get an access denied for the Image Gallery, Alpine Data, and the Members tabs. The only acess I have is the Forum & the Home tab. What's the deal???