• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Identify a Sunbeam Alpine Year/Series

druid318

Donation Time
I have a couple of old photos of one of my fathers cars from when I was a child. I am thinking I may have an opportunity to buy this car sometime in the near future, but other than it being a Sunbeam Alpine I don't know anything about it. Can anyone identify the year and or series from a picture?

2-A.jpg
[/IMG]

1-A.jpg

Thanks

sunbeam74

Silver Level Sponsor
It looks to be either a Series II or Series I. I would almost say II since it looks like you can see the chrome reflection of the side window guide going up to the top of the side window....

Also, didn't the I's have the soft top with two small side window in the rear corner? (3 window setup)

STeve

Sunbeam-Chile

Donation Time
I believe it´s a Series II too, just look at the door... you can see the guide at the doors glass support...
Pablo.