• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

I hope I'm not being rude...

wipeout

Donation Time
without going thru all the members information and doing the math...

What would you think is the average age is of the members registered here?

I'm 51. But that thread about the *ahem* slot cars, has me thinkin I just may be youngest here.

(In terms of the calender and not frame of mind..I'm still just a 20 year old stuck in this body).

:D

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Hi Wipeout,

I am going to be 67 in a couple of months, but I'm still 18 in my head too. I would say that most of us here are over 40, but we are still young men in our love of cars. I would love to see a lot more 25-30 year old guys here, but most of the guys that age, are into Hondas, Mazdas, Toyotas and Mustangs.

Jose

mikephillips

Donation Time
I'm peeking over the fence at 52 myself. I do know that Series3Scott and Ian are both around 40, so you don't have to worrk about being the youngest.

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
I'm 70 going on 71, by that statement you can tell I'm still young at heart. I think I made it thru my mid life crisis but still think young. But I'm not that young, I can resist McDonalds!:eek:

Alpine Addict

Platinum Donor
Platinum Level Sponsor
I turned 44 last week. I am also still young at heart and like to play with my Sunbeam Toys.

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
I'm on the far side of 53, be 54 in June.

And Jose,
Just which Mustangs are you grouping with Hondas, Mazdas and Toyotas? :rolleyes:

I happen to have a '65, '69, ' 73, and '93. :D

Mike

Also,
At which age would rather play with cars than girls? :eek:

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Nifty to be Fifty

:eek: I just made it to the TOP of the Hill, Yes since I plan on being a centurion last Friday I passed the halfway mark the big 50. My old man Jim (husband) is 52 but fast approaching that 53 in August. Us Okies will be moving South down your area in 2012 to officially retire, our newly purchased land and future new home will be Wauchula, FL.

Donna

wipeout

Donation Time
we'll practically be neighbors Donna....hell, Wall Shoe Ya aint no ferver than Saras Soda from my town of Dun Eatin. :D

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Livin the warm life!

Well good gracious Jim's Ma live right there in Sara Soda will be comin into town often to visit not just at Xmas. Sandals and shorts weather All year long, I can't wait.

Donna

65beam

Donation Time
rude

i remember my first time behind the wheel of that new sunbeam when i turned 16 back in 1965. now we have the fourth generation of the family driving the series 4 .oldtimers disease keeps me from figuring out my age .

Nickodell

Donation Time
72 on April 15, a birthday that I share with Catherine the Great, Leonardo da Vinci and, ugh, Great Leader Kim il Sung. Also the date the Titanic sank and Abraham Lincoln died. And Tax Day.

alpine_64

Donation Time
without going thru all the members information and doing the math...

What would you think is the average age is of the members registered here?

I'm 51. But that thread about the *ahem* slot cars, has me thinkin I just may be youngest here.

(In terms of the calender and not frame of mind..I'm still just a 20 year old stuck in this body).

I turned 30 in february.. had my alpine since i was 17, had the tiger since i was 27