• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Husky for sale

Alpineracer8

Donation Time
Hey, all:

I just wanted to let you all know that there is a lady who has a nice Husky for sale in Kansas. It is a '59 Series I and it's been in her family since new (bought new by her uncle in California, she has all the original paperwork). She got the car from him back in the early 90's and she and her husband had it repainted and had the interior redone. The mechanicals are all stock and the car is light blue. The asking price is $6,500.00.

I have no connection to the seller, other than the fact that I have seen the car and can describe it's condition to anyone who's interested. She has asked me to pass this info on to anyone who may be looking for a Husky. Any interested party can contact Ms. Miller directly at 620-442-3159 or dmiller55@cox.net. You may also PM me for first-hand impressions of the car (I'd like to see the car go to a good home).

Thanks,

Attachments

• Right front view.jpg
    Right front view.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 52
  • Dash.jpg
    Dash.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 42
  • Engine & compartment.jpg
    Engine & compartment.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 46
  • Interior.jpg
    Interior.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 37

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
That is probably one of the prettiest Huskies I've ever seen. Is it as nice underneath?

Alpineracer8

Donation Time
Hi, Kevin:

While not show-quality underneath by any means, it is pretty decent. I didnt' see any obvious areas of rust; just 51 years worth of road dust!!