1. Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible.

Enjoy.

Dismiss Notice

Humber Parts

Discussion in 'Alpine Cars and Parts For Sale' started by sunalp, Jan 12, 2021.

1. sunalp

sunalp Platinum Level Sponsor

I'm in the process of stripping the parts car that I bought for the restoration of another.
    I have an really nice 3.o liter six that I pulled is not stuck and I'm sure with power and fuel
    would run. I've spoken with a few members here and they suggested I post the engine. I'd rather
    give it to someone rather than throw it away.

I also have a good three speed trans, bell housing and clutch as well as many other parts.

Hopefully someone can use these.

Cheers!
    Steve

2. hillmanhuskyguy

hillmanhuskyguy Silver Level Sponsor

Hi, probably peeing into the wind here, but you wouldn't by chance have a 'super snipe' logo.?
    I've always loved that name.....

3. 65sunbeam

65sunbeam SAOCA Membership Director Platinum Level Sponsor

I wonder if Dan R could fit that engine in an Alpine?!

4. sunalp

sunalp Platinum Level Sponsor

Actually I do! There was one on the car that is actually pretty nice. PM me with an offer.

I'll bet he could, would have to do some firewall mods , but would make a very interesting Alpine. Sort of
    an MGC, but better!