• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Huge Inventory of Sunbeam Pars

jbiii52111

Bronze Level Sponsor
Clutch master cylinder

Hi,
Does anyone have clutch master cylinder? 1963 Alpine SIII B9204370
HP35 is the part # in Sunbeam Specialties, everyone is waiting for the boat to cross the pond, and I want to take for first drive, and make local poker run and car show March 20th.

Keeping fingers crossed,
jbiii

SV Dick

Donation Time
S V throttle linkage retaining clips

I'm looking for the retaining clips for the rod that connects to the linkage between the two throttle butterflies. It's shown on p C18 of the SAOC "The Alpine Guide."

gordonra

Donation Time
I'm looking for two complete sets of wheel cylinder clips for a SV (Items #56 and #57), and a quantity of 2-4 brake shoe retainer springs (Item #33). Must be in good condition.

Please email me with photo your desired price (gordonra59 at hotmail)

Thanks,

DanR*Dan

Donation Time
Need some parts

Bill, do you have a nice steering wheel for my SV ?

Do you have any mag wheels 4 Bolt maybe 14 or 15 inch 5 to 6 inch wide for a Series V?

Dan Richardson

Mark B

Donation Time
Bill-

Would you have a set of the chrome sun visor hardware that mounts on the windscreen? I would also be interested in an aluminum oil sump if you had one.

Thanks,

Mark B

Ohiojohn

Donation Time
Hi Bill,

Do you have a front (not sure of the correct name) zenith carb? I need the one closest to the fan blade.

Thanks

John

johnd

Donation Time
Dovetail

By any chance would you have a driver's side "dovetail"? That's the chrome piece that attaches to the door and mates with the stationary chrome piece in the door well that holds the door closed.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Park Brake parts?

Most everything is gone now thanks for the help in moving a huge inventory.
Bill

Bill,
Do you have per chance any SV park brake parts laying around?

need the "Rod" and other items that connect to the rear brakes.

Thanks & Sorry to bother,

DanR