• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

"How is your Sunbeam parts stash?" Will you bring any to SUNI VII?

jdoclogan

Platinum Level Sponsor
On another thread http://forum.sunbeamalpine.org/index.php?threads/head-modifications.29293/ I shared a photo showing a couple dozen Alpine heads I have. It was written that it might be useful to share such a photo with the person one is living with to minimize any complaints about your stash of car parts (whether if the parts are in the house - garage - storage shed or shop). You are more than welcomed to share the following photos (Half of this collection of parts came from the Max Pahmeier estate). You are also encouraged to share photos of your Sunbeam stash with the forum.

Promote parts that you will bring to SUNI VII on the Alpine Parts and Cars for sale thread.

P8.jpg

Attachments

• P1.jpg
    P1.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 54
  • P2.jpg
    P2.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 53
  • P3.jpg
    P3.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 53
  • P4.jpg
    P4.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 53
  • P5.jpg
    P5.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 51
  • P6.jpg
    P6.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 53
  • P7.jpg
    P7.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 51

bernd_st

Bronze Level Sponsor
Very impressive, Jerry. Just the proper Rootes Service sign is missing ;). A pity that I can't join the Suni. Still waiting for my second vaccination plus that dreaded US immigration ban for EU visitors :confused: