• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

How about an Invasion 2009?

jack Bacon

Donation Time
Since the Alpine turnout at SUNI V was not great, how about an Invasion 2009 later in the year?

Any thoughts out there?

Regards,

Jack

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
It would be tough to put one together for this year, and I agree with Eric - make the South Carolina event the "Invasion" for this year.

Eric's already doing some planning and scouting for Invasion 2010 in the Asheville, NC area.

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
This year is a perfect year for a large group of Sunbeam owners to gather at The Carolina British Classics III show and SOS. With both of the major clubs holding off their events due to the SUNI this is a perfect opportunity to come to this gathering. The date is September 11th - 13th, 2009. On September 11th we will have a cookout / photo shoot / fun drive and an hospitality room later that night. On September 12th is the all British car show at Weston Lake just off of Ft. Jackson, SC. Saturday night is yet to be determined and Sunday morning is still being planned. If you have something you would like to do please let Eric Gibeaut or myself know. We will also have a planning meeting for the 2010 Invasion at the cookout. Last year we had ten Sunbeams and there is no reason we cannot have 30 this year. So far I know of 7 that have said they are coming. 1 Tiger, 1 Harrington and 5 Alpines. This show has a separate class for Alpines and Tigers if we get three of each. Heck, we'll even do a class for the Harringtons!! Below is the shelter for the picnic on beautiful Lake Murray and the area we will have a quick photo shoot with the lake in the background. Go to www.bccmc.com to register.

Oh well, pictures will have to come later - I've tried 10 times now to get a server error each time.

Cheers,

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Let's try this now.

Below is the shelter for the picnic on beautiful Lake Murray and the area we will have a quick photo shoot with the lake in the background.

Cheers,

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
Tom,
I think my mouth is starting to water, I think your ribs are starting to think about being cooked. YUMMY for the TUMMY. Just kidding but we need to get together like we did at your place again.:D

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
We can do that ! Actually the last batch of ribs we smoked were even better that the ones from the get together:). I know a lot goes on during the fall but sometime in the cooler weather would be well......... cooler.
any other input from the Atlanta Area Alpines ?
Tom j

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hey Tom,

The picnic will be at the show grounds at Weston Lake. These photo's were at Lake Murray where we will picnic at the SOS. One weekend - two lakes!

Bring those ribs!!!!

Cheers,

am99ey

Gold Level Sponsor
If my Alpine only would have wings ...
cheers Andy

Attachments

• DSC09459d.jpg
    DSC09459d.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC09470d.jpg
    DSC09470d.jpg