• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Hood Back from Paint Shop

AlpineII

Donation Time
The guy who did the paintwork on my Series 3 gave me a little extra on my hood. not stock but I kind of like it! :)

Attachments

• 100_2701a.jpg
    100_2701a.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 98

mbruskin

Donation Time
Is that painted or is it a sticker? If it's a sticker I would be interested in one. Probably some others as well.

Murray

65beam

Donation Time
hood

i'm not sure about this one, but i make them any size and they are on 3M reflective tape. check out my photo bucket site. the one's on my trailer are 24".

AlpineII

Donation Time
It's painted with an airbrush and the triangular area around is in light blue/dark blue flames which don't really show up on the photo. The artist specializes in airbrushing hot-rods.

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
Hey Eddie,

The logo under the hood looks great, it is nicer than the garage sign that I made you. I am glad that it is painted as I don't think a sticker would last long under the hood. A sticker may also cause a fire with more affect than your foe flames.:eek:

Please share more photos when you get a chance. Oh, I am still looking for another Canadian article for the web site! :)

Andrew

AlpineII

Donation Time
Andrew,
I took a dozen or so photos but they are way too big to try to post here.

I few projects that I was thinking will be good to write up during the slower winter months. Stay tuned.