• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Home screen states "access denied"

belmateo

Gold Level Sponsor
Hopefully the people that do such a good job with this site will be aware of it and fix it.

Greggers

SAOCA Vice President
Platinum Level Sponsor
I worked on it for several hours, and it looks like someone ran some malicious code. Virus hunting is not my forte, so I’ve made an appointment for Sunday morning with the web team to get to the bottom of it.

belmateo

Gold Level Sponsor
I worked on it for several hours, and it looks like someone ran some malicious code. Virus hunting is not my forte, so I’ve made an appointment for Sunday morning with the web team to get to the bottom of it.

Thank you for attending to this so quickly! Everything seems to be back to normal