• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

History ?

oscar alpine

Donation Time
I'm the proud owner of a series 2 produced as a CKD in 1961.The car spent 29(?) years in the States before coming back to the UK in 1990. I've owned her since 2004 and my question is, can anybody offer advice on tracing the cars history whilst in the USA. I look forward to any help that can be offered.

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Tracking a VIN

I'm the proud owner of a series 2 produced as a CKD in 1961.The car spent 29(?) years in the States before coming back to the UK in 1990. I've owned her since 2004 and my question is, can anybody offer advice on tracing the cars history whilst in the USA. I look forward to any help that can be offered.

What state was it last reg'd in? That would be a good start. Also if there was a plate or a title number.