• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Historic Race and Rally magazine Sept 1992

sunbeam74

Silver Level Sponsor
This was an odd ball find... I was looking through old magazines and came across "historic Race and Rally" from August/September of 1992 and they have a series of articles in this one magazine on the Works Alpines that competed in 1953 and 1954.

Interesting read... all three team cars survive today .

Steve

64beam

Donation Time
Hi Steve,

Is it possible to scan the article and email it to me as I would be interested in reading it. If you can, I will PM you my email address.

Kind Regards, Robin.

sunbeam74

Silver Level Sponsor
Give me a few days and I will send you a PDF. Send me your e-mail via PM.

There are technically 3 stories. They interview Lewis Garrad regarding his rally experience. Then discuss the cars and then have an example they drive.

Steve