• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Herrington NOT

RootesRacer

Donation Time
Its a honda 800 like it says.

Those cars have gone up SO much in value of late, it would be hard to justify driving one.

Jay Leno has one in his garage and supposedly DOES drive it.

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
The Honda 600's (early 70's import) are starting to pop up at car shows for sale. Saw two in Daytona for the Spring Car Show and Swap Meet this year.

sharong

Donation Time
There are 2 of these in my area, a white on in great shape and a yellow one in OK condition. They are very small cars, about the size of the old mini’s, and cute looking. They get a lot of people stopping to look at them in the Safeway parking lot when they are out, but not as many lookers as a Sunbeam.
Sharong

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
I already had one George! I had a S600 30 years ago and parts were impossible to find then and very expensive too. It had an amazing engine-roller bearing crank, 4 carbs, twin cam and a 9,500 RPM redline-all out of 600cc's. I liked small cars and that is what got me started playing with Minis after I sold the Honda as Mini parts were a lot more affordable and easier to find. Eric

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
Honda and Datsun were remarkable in their ability to copy. The carbs on the Datsun Fairlady and 240Z were almost identical to S.U.'s of the day... indeed, so much so that many of the parts were interchangeable!