• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Help with handbrake install

napa 1

Donation Time
Hi all. I've restored my handbrake handle, cable etc, now to replace. What is the re connection procedure. Seems difficult to connect at the rear, like I need to loosen something first? I've just rebuilt the rear brakes as well. Thanks.

agmason54

Donation Time
I could take you pictures easier than writing a book about it.Want some? I would start at the handle then work back. I think all the adjustments take place where the spring at the back by the rear end is. I need to refresh my mind since Alpines used three different Ebrake set-ups...

Al

agmason54

Donation Time
Hey Rob,
Ohio is back to artic temps but I will trudge out on the tundra for you and take some pictures. I need to take a peak under this car anyway. I will email you.
later
Al

Attachments

• 102_6952 (Large).jpg
    102_6952 (Large).jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 35