• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Help! I need someone from the UK ...

volvoguys

Diamond Level Sponsor
I'm watching a UK eBay auction for an item I really want but the seller is only accepting bids from the UK. My three emails pleading for him or her to reconsider have not been returned so I believe I'm being ignored.

I'm looking for someone who will bid/pay on my behalf, accept the item(s) and resend them to me at my expense. This is not a gearbox or door! Rather it's about the size of a shoebox and will probably weigh under 2 kilos so it should not be much of a hassle. If one of you would be willing to consider this please send me a PM and I can give you the details.

I will in your debt.

Thanks, Mark