• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Headlight bezel

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
I was driving down the Interstate last Saturday and ZAP something out of the corner of my eye went flying off the Series IV. After I got to the start of the Cruise someone said "when did you lose your Headlight bezel?" After spending about 2 hours driving down the shoulder of I-75 with no avail I went home. So with all that said....I need a Headlight bezel, anyone in Sunbeam Land have a spare? :confused::mad:

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Bummer

Had a Tiger guy have the same problem. Could it be the weak rivets letting go. What is a good fix or prevention method?

mikephillips

Donation Time
Very carefully drill them out, use a drill press if possible, and epoxy in flat head rivets. Don't use a domed head, the space between the rivet and the headlamp isn't wide enough.