• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Harrington near

Bill Tubbs

Donation Time
A few years ago I was driving from Truckee, CA up to the little town of Graeagle and could have sworn I saw a Harrington off in the distance in a small ranch. But the gates were closed/locked and I never got the chance to investigate. Has anyone heard of one up in that area? It was quite a distance away from the road and easily could have been something else, but it sure looked "Alpinish" to me.

Ken Ellis

Donation Time
From far away a Henry J could look like a Harrington. But if the car you saw was in good repair, and not 'in the weeds' it's likely you wouldn't be fooled.

Ken