• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Harrington Le Mans Scripts

NN LeMans

Donation Time
Attention all Sunbeam Harrington LeMans Owners. This an alert to All Sunbeam Harrington LeMans owners. I have a very rare set of “Le Mans” scripts that I plan to sell on e-Bay. On Saturday, February 29 2020, at 12:00 Noon (EST) I will place on e-Bay, for a 7 day auction, a set of OEM, re-chromed, “Le Mans” scripts. These were found in a UK chrome shop that was going out of business and the re-chromed pieces had never been picked up by the customer who asked for them to be re-chromed. I purchased them in February 2015. The scripts are original, not a reproduction, are in perfect condition with excellent chrome work. Each piece, the “Le” and the “Mans” have three intact mounting pins on them. These scripts are extremely rare pieces and I want to see them go to a good home and to someone who is restoring, or plans to restore their LeMans vehicle.

Attachments

• IMG_6407.JPG
    IMG_6407.JPG
    354.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_6408.JPG
    IMG_6408.JPG
    369.6 KB · Views: 15

Bobbytriumph

Donation Time
Attention all Sunbeam Harrington LeMans Owners. This an alert to All Sunbeam Harrington LeMans owners. I have a very rare set of “Le Mans” scripts that I plan to sell on e-Bay. On Saturday, February 29 2020, at 12:00 Noon (EST) I will place on e-Bay, for a 7 day auction, a set of OEM, re-chromed, “Le Mans” scripts. These were found in a UK chrome shop that was going out of business and the re-chromed pieces had never been picked up by the customer who asked for them to be re-chromed. I purchased them in February 2015. The scripts are original, not a reproduction, are in perfect condition with excellent chrome work. Each piece, the “Le” and the “Mans” have three intact mounting pins on them. These scripts are extremely rare pieces and I want to see them go to a good home and to someone who is restoring, or plans to restore their LeMans vehicle.
I am nearing completion of my HLM resto and do not have those scripts. Please advise your eBay name. I will be bidding aggressively unless you have a buy it now price in mind. I have investigated getting a set made....not cheap... so I expect a strong price. Let me know and thanks for putting them out there. Robert

NN LeMans

Donation Time
My e-bay username is 5901howardt. I hesitated to use a set price and sell them here or on e-Bay because I do not have a good idea of their ultimate value. The auction route seemed the fairest way to sell them for all concerned.