• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Harrington bespoke luggage

cdk84

Donation Time
I posted this in the Parts Wanted section as well.

Wondering if anyone has ever seen, photographed or knows about the luggage that Thomas Harrington, Ltd offered for the Harrington cars they produced for the Rootes Group. I'm most interested to learn about this rare option that may have existed. I've asked some people who are knowledgeable specifically about Harringtons, but have thus far not had a single reply in the positive.

Please chime in if you know something about this aspect of the fascinating Harrington coachwork cars.

If such a thing exists, even in very rough condition, I would very much like to learn more. And were the luggage available for copying or for purchase, no matter the condition, I would be most interested.

Thanks for anything you may be able to contribute.

FinFan

alpine_64

Donation Time
David, ive seen the fitted luggage for the early series alpines that matches the sloping profile space on the boot ( trunk) not seen the harrington ones.

SoCal'beaming

Donation Time
Think I might have a photo of it ... not sure which one but probably the early series as Michael spoke of. ... I'll look and post if I find it.

..... David

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
I saw a POST on here sometime back I believe ? Maybe a search will help ?