• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Harrington at Dayton

65beam

Donation Time
A fellow member took this photo at the Dayton show. This show was Saturday, August 10. We left for the TE/AE United two days later.DSCDayton01736.jpg

65beam

Donation Time
Didn't you mention that you built this car for your wife ;)
I'm just the caretaker of her cars. That means she allows me to clean and shine with her help and also to drive them. This photo was taken after being unloaded and I was going to pick up our registration packet. She hasn't mastered driving on the wrong side of the car and shifting with her left hand. She was somewhere talking to someone. I'm used to that.

cdk84

Donation Time
This car looked exceptionally well done when seen in person at the United. I haven't made a comparison of Bob and Jean's cars side by side, but it seems that each car is done even better than the one before. Nice work, y'all!