• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Hardtop, rough

Ken Ellis

Donation Time
I have a late-series hardtop shell to re-home. It is rusty in the usual places. It will need work. No major dents, though. BUT, there are no latches, trim, clips, plexi, stainless, headliner bows, or anything else on it. Just the shell. If you've been itching to try pickup-bed-liner vinyl simulation, sunroof/moonroof/targa conversion, or to prototype a retractable metal convertible top, this would be perfect. If you want to restore it to original, it'll cost you a fortune. $75, tossed into the back of somebody's pickup in Columbus. It is unlikely you could convince me to participate in shipping it.

When I put the snowblower back in the shed in a day or two, I'll post some photos.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Rough Hard Top ?

Ken,

If you don't mind, Please give me a call at: 864-554-0814 Cell

I would like very much to buy your Hardtop.

I live in Greenwood, SC at 123 Richardson Drive.

I have three Alpines an only one top.

I do have several extra pieces that would enable me to start putting it together.

I will head that way if you sell to me.

Keep'em on the Road....

Ken Ellis

Donation Time
Looks like this is Dan's, pending his approval of the soon-to-come 8x10 color glossy pictures with the circles and the arrows and the paragraph on the back explaining how each is to be used as evidence against it...

:)

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Dan, on your way to Columbus feel free to swing through Cincinnati if you're in need of some big items I'd rather not ship - round corner trunk and hood, complete Series 3 steering column, propshafts, rear axle housing, and who knows what else I may have buried in the garage. I promise really good deals!