• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Hard Top for sale

kristiboatman

Donation Time
I have a factory steel hard top for sale for a 1959 - 1968 SunBeam Alpine or SunBeam Tiger. I collect Triumphs and ran across this top during an excursion. Make me an offer and give it a good home.

RootesRacer

Donation Time
I have a factory steel hard top for sale for a 1959 - 1968 SunBeam Alpine or SunBeam Tiger. I collect Triumphs and ran across this top during an excursion. Make me an offer and give it a good home.

1) This is not the for sale section, you may want to post this there.
2) There is no one hard top that fits 59 to 68 alpines. Since you say its steel, it would fit SIII to SIV and tigers, not SI and SIIs.

Mikeflbmer

Bronze Level Sponsor
Hardtop

Please contack Haggarty Insurance Adjuster at amr1832@belsouth.net He is looking for one to replace mine that was destroyed...Mike Schreiner

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor

Kristiboatman - if it's aluminum with a single wraparound rear window, it's for Series I and II Alpines. If it's steel and has rear hinged quarter windows, it's for Series 3 through V Alpines as well as Tigers.

Jim E

Donation Time
Mike I will sell you mine to replace the freeway flier! it is a rust free restored new most everything top