• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Halogen headlights

Charles Johns

Donation Time
THANKS Mike O'D. Everything looked the same but my eyes are not what they once were. Neither is anything else for that matter. Only need glasses for close work, and electrics is close work. Anybody besides Bill take their Beam on the road for extended trips? Any mods to help on road trips appreciated now...while I am building. Trying to put motor as low as possible and be safe, will run 14" wheels 6" wide, installed a 16 gallon tank, and plan to use lots of insulation. The .75 overdrive will help a lot but I am concerned about the shifter position. My need to ride in the package seat area...NOOOT!

Charles Johns

Donation Time
THIS! If you use the same "universal" relay for everything, you only need one spare and, in a pinch, you can borrow from Peter to pay Paul.
Barry, on Street Rod trips we have robbed Peter, Paul, Fred, Ralph, and many others to get guys back on the road. I like the idea of just one relay type...if they work in all circuits.