• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Great Job, Jack!

George Farrell

Donation Time
When I left the All British car show in Rogers Minnesota at 11:00 there were nine Sunbeams, three Tigers and six Alpines. Jack, thanks for encouraging us to participate!

George Farrell

jack Bacon

Donation Time
Great job jack

Thanks! We really had a great turnout with 6 Alpines, 3 Tigers and three other members without their cars. When I got home, I had a email from Brian Connolly saying his starter was spinning but would not engage otherwise he would have been there. I think it was outstanding to have a third of the 37 Minnesota members there!!

Next year, I will see to it that we have a Sunbeam category. A couple of trophies for the Sunbeams would really boost next year's attendance.

Will post photos tonight!!

Best regards,

Jack

jack Bacon

Donation Time
Good Job Jack

I just realized that we were the third largest group at the All British Car Show and were placed in the "Other British Car" category. We will straighten that out for next year's show! They are not used to seeing so many Sunbeams in one place.

Regards,

Jack