• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Gotta go

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
I've decided it is best for me and the Club if I disappear. The past few years I've gotten moody. Right now, my attitude is pretty shitty. I don't know how I might react or say and I find myself drawn into the bickering. Usually, I can ignore it. Sometimes I cannot. In my life, I've found that if something is too tempting, don't go there. I can't eat sugar, therefore I stay out of candy stores.

So I'm taking the opportunity, in this my 5,000th post, to say goodbye while I can leave on good terms. I will miss my friends and the site enormously. If anybody wants to get in touch, do so by email.

Bill

SoCal'beaming

Donation Time
Bill ... Though I'm pretty new to the club I understand your post and how one can react to some of the members posts .... Thanks for all the advice and help you've given me in the short time I've been here ... Take Care!!

... Sorry Ya" Gotta Go .... Kinda reminds me of that Jimmy Durante song;)

........ David

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Don't do it Bill, There's always someone who likes to argue and push buttons I'm sure you know that, but think most folks on this forum appreciate your help and insight into the Sunbeam Alpine.
Again thanks for all the work you and Barb put into the invasion, I think everyone who attended really enjoyed themselves.

Tom j

SIVAllan

Gold Level Sponsor
I've decided it is best for me and the Club if I disappear. The past few years I've gotten moody. Right now, my attitude is pretty shitty. I don't know how I might react or say and I find myself drawn into the bickering. Usually, I can ignore it. Sometimes I cannot. In my life, I've found that if something is too tempting, don't go there. I can't eat sugar, therefore I stay out of candy stores.

So I'm taking the opportunity, in this my 5,000th post, to say goodbye while I can leave on good terms. I will miss my friends and the site enormously. If anybody wants to get in touch, do so by email.

Bill

Bill - please reconsider!

Take a break if needbe, a vacation of sorts, as everyone does from time to time but don't abandon the Alpine community.

pcmenten

Donation Time
Thank you for all the sharing of what you've learned. You have been very generous with your time and experience.

Paul