• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Good Shop in NW

Derek

Donation Time
Hello fellow Pac Coast owners, does anyone have a good shop in the NW that can handle alloy head work ? Oregon or Washinton would be best as I am in Salem OR, but do get up to Kirkland WA to visit fairly often.

Thanks Derek

Eleven

Platinum Level Sponsor
I have used Autosport in Seattle and have been satisfied with the people and the work. Now, I also have to tell you that not everyone will agree. I guess that is not much of a response!!!!!

v13311

Silver Level Sponsor
I have used Eastside Machine, Inc. located in Kirkland, WA with good success. They worked on the head of my '67 Alpine in 2004.. So far, so good.

Their phone # -- 425-820-5193

Good Luck,

Ed

RootesRooter

Donation Time
Hill Headworks in the Ballard neighborhood of Seattle has done numerous Alpine heads - including my own. They know which hardened seats to use (Datsun?) to last longer running on unleaded gas.

Local folks needing machine work done to their Alpine engines should know that Hill Machine, also in Ballard, is going or already has gone out of business. The owner is reportedly very ill. Also, well-known machinists Waterhouse Motors in Tacoma just went out of business in August, not long after I got my crank back from them.