• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Glory be.....

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Today is our Membership Director's birthday!!

Happy Birthday Greggers. Hoping you can tear yourself away from working on the SAOCA site an enjoy a day with the wife.

Not many of our members know of the dedicated effort and hours you spend behind the scenes for "our enjoyment" on the Forum.

Bless you for your willingness to "Keep'em-on-the-Road"

and for being a great friend,

DanR

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Happy Birthday Greg.

Let me be the first to propose that in appreciation of Greg's numerous slefless contributions to the club and help him enjoy this special day, that he be granted a special, one time bonus of 10% of his annual salary!

Bill

CapeCodTom

Donation Time
I know I'm a new guy but this forum has been so much help getting my 59 figured out I'd like to amend the bonus to 11%. Happy Birthday Greg!!!

Greggers

SAOCA Vice President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Thanks for the birthday well-wishes. I’m currently on a cruise, on which the internet service seems to be on vacation as well, so I couldn’t work on the new site if I wanted to (which, of course, I want to).

I also appreciate the generous 11% offer. But rather than accept the $0, I will donate that back to the club.

But you know what would be a better birthday gift? Convincing our fellow members to share just a few more photos of their cars for consideration for the 2018 calendar. The photos should be:
  1. High res. Like 1mb plus (what comes out of your phone should be fine).
  2. Interesting. Trailer queens and garage paperweights welcome.
  3. New and non-professional. We can’t use that which was copyrighted by a pro.
  4. Horizontal. Vertical photos would have to be cropped, making them too low res to be used.

Thanks again for the birthday wishes and for the gift of photography.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
On a cruise? How could you?

By the way, I'll be look for a check to complete the raise give...

Quote: "I also appreciate the generous 11% offer. But rather than accept the $0, I will donate that back to the club" Unquote

As Club Treasurer, I'm always looking for money, especially other folks's:D

DanR

P.S. Don't get sunburn... Or snowblinded:cool:

Ashfried

Donation Time
Happy b-day

Where do you want us to send the pics you asked for. I have a couple I would like to send.

Ash