• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Get together

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
If we've got some interested folks, I'm ready to have an after the show get together after the Norcross British Fayre. Sept. 11 2010.
Web site and information http://www.babg.org/BritishCarFayre.html

ANY and ALL Rootes vehicles and owners welcome, if your Rootes vehicle is not drivable come by anyway,
I'll load up the smoker before heading out and by the time we get to "The Ranch" the goodies will be ready to eat.
Please let me know if you plan to attend so I can plan accordingly.

Lilburn, Ga. off of Hwy 29 and Harmony Grove. About 5 miles from the show.

Join in !

Tom j

SIVAllan

Gold Level Sponsor
If we've got some interested folks, I'm ready to have an after the show get together after the Norcross British Fayre. Sept. 11 2010.
Web site and information http://www.babg.org/BritishCarFayre.html

ANY and ALL Rootes vehicles and owners welcome, if your is not drivable come by anyway,
I'll load up the smoker before heading out and by the time we get to "The Ranch" the goodies will be ready to eat.
Please let me know if you plan to attend so I can plan accordingly.

Lilburn, Ga. off of Hwy 29 and Harmony Grove. About 5 miles from the show.

Join in !

Tom j

Hi Tom,

Count me in. Always fun to meet and see the cool Sunbeams and other Rootes vehicles.

britbeam

Donation Time
Tom at this time it looks like Barb and I will be able to attend. Look forward to the after show get together . You Da Man with that smoker and I will be glad to bring something to go with the meal. Dwain V6 Krazy

Green67Alpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
Atlanta area Get together

Alllrighty, We got two so far, come on anyone in the South East can make it, this includes you folks in South Carolina, Florida, and Alabama.
The show its self is dominated by MG (co-sponsor) but there's a good assortment of other marques.

The weather will be warm/hot but then again it's the start of the real driving season in this area.

Tom j

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hey Tom,

I just checked to see if we could come and that is the same date as the USC vs. Ga. football game. We'll hook up soon at another event. Thanks for putting on an event for the beamers.

Cheers,

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
I'm glad I like you! I woudl have ot get a can of "forum whoop butt" on you if I did'nt!

Go Gamecocks!

britbeam

Donation Time
USC vs GA Whats that all about? Now if it was LSU vs Georgia I might not be there? Anywho everybody has to have a fav Team. Like Tom said this is a nice little event and lets show these MG,Healey people what the Sunbeam is all about. I remember at this event one time we had about 8 Alpines and a Rapier I think. Look forward to the time at Toms. If you havent had his ribs youve never eaten ribs and then theres that outlaw BQ sauce receipe that his wife is guarding. Something about Jack Daniels sauce and other ingerdients. These folks are great host so come on lets enjoy.
Dwain V6 Krazy

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Yeah Dwain I have a bad sickness of college sports and I was born a Gamecock. Pulling for the Gamecocks and keeping the Alpine on the road are two tasks that one man should not have together! Ya'll enjoy those ribs! Tom and Susan are the best and he knows I am joking with him. It would take both of us to whip him anyway! lol

With the large crowd of Sunbeams in George ya'll should be able to gather up quite a crowd!

Cheers,

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
Hi Tom,
That sounds good to me. By then I should be out of PT and will be able to drive again. I had a complete knee replacement.
"SEC is the best" That should cover it.:D

britbeam

Donation Time
Yeah Dwain I have a bad sickness of college sports and I was born a Gamecock. Pulling for the Gamecocks and keeping the Alpine on the road are two tasks that one man should not have together! Ya'll enjoy those ribs! Tom and Susan are the best and he knows I am joking with him. It would take both of us to whip him anyway! lol

With the large crowd of Sunbeams in George ya'll should be able to gather up quite a crowd!

Cheers,

Sorry you cant make it .

Green67Alpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
Any pet friendly RV Parks in the area?

Mike, I'm sure there are. I just don't know of them. You might want to check out the Stone Mountian Park web site. That would be close and is a great place to visit. Also the area you want to look in Norcross, Stone Mountain,Tucker,Lawrenceville,Lilburn all in the metro Atlanta area also on the side of town closest to the show/cookout.
I know that wasn't a lot of help let me know if there is anything else I might be able to help you with.
Tom j