• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Funky Tiger Clone

jimfai

Donation Time
clone

i am going to polish mine as well :) and i would sell mine for half of what this one went for and i have the right pieces from the crashed tiger donor car.

KenDemp

Donation Time
Amen to that. Did spot a rough Tiger on eBay last night. Would bid on it if it wasn't in California.

You might want to check on shipping charges. You might be surprised how affordable it is. I had a Falcon shipped from San Antonio to Mass last fall for $850, and fuel is a lot cheaper right now.

Faux tgr 66

Donation Time
Didn't really say what the reserve was. Couldn't tell if the car was relisted. Didn't find it anywhere else on eBay. Maybe they took the highest bid after all. Still makes me want to go out and talk nice to mine.