• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Full access to the UK's SAOC website

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
This was promised some time ago, but a recent discussion here reminded me that we needed to finalize the details to allow our Platinum and Diamond members full access to the SAOC site. All North American Platinum and Diamond members should be receiving email from me (saoca.president@gmail.com) asking permission to share your address with the SAOC. Just to eliminate any doubt, here is the text of the email I just sent:

Greetings Platinum and Diamond SAOCA supporter. The SAOC/SAOCA partnership will shortly allow you full access to their website and to all of the unique content they only make available to their members. However, they control that access through email addresses and the only way to set this up is for us to share the appropriate address with them. The SAOCA will not share anyone’s address without permission, so please respond with the address you would like used, if you want to take advantage of this offer. You do not need to do anything if you don’t want us to share the address. We will assume that no response means you do not want us to share your address.

As always, thank you for your support of the Sunbeam Alpine Owners Club of America!

Cheers,

Jim Stone
President

Some of you have out of date email addresses saved with the club and won't see this email. I should get a notification when one of my emails is returned and will contact you via forum PM. However, please let me know if you are a NA Platinum or Diamond member and haven't received something from me.

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
DanR, our Treasurer, forwarded a warning he received with my email. Greg tells me his email provider probably flagged it because the email came from the sunbeamalpine.org server and the return address was saoca.president@gmail.com. As a result, some email apps may think it’s something nefarious, like email address spoofing or a phishing expedition. Here is what Dan saw with his email. If you get the same thing and are concerned about opening it, just send a note with your email address directly to me at saoca.president@gmail.com.upload_2018-11-11_21-12-11.png

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Just a reminder for everyone: I currently have approval from 34 Platinum and Diamond members to share email address with the SAOC for full access to their website. I will be sending this list to them later this week. So, if you want to be included in this first group, please let me know ASAP. And, if you aren't currently Platinum or Diamond and want to be included, now would be a very good time to upgrade your membership!