• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Fuel Cell

atallamcs

Donation Time
I am finally getting through my collection of parts. First the racing components.

I have a Fuel Safe Fuel Cell 12 Gal. It is in very good condition. Aluminum case, inner black plastic case all perfect and ready for that weekend racer. Though I would naturally insert new foam, easily done through the wide filler neck. The foam does not hold up over time.

I bought a new one for my car before knowing the great condition of this unit. $300, boxing and shipping at cost. Really not very heavy. You can see mine installed here:
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2743433510078015567XBrdYi
Bill
atallamcs@aol.com

atallamcs

Donation Time
I listed the item on Ebay, once the bidding starts, it will not be available directly to club members at the price stated. Sorry.
Bill