• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Fuel cap & others

steven

Donation Time
Hi, I am looking for a complete fuel cap for a series 4 as well as front & rear bumper overriders, front indicator units, plastic cover shroud upper & lower for steering column, any grill components and a parking brake cable. Any help would be most appreciated. Oh and by the way, the items would have to be packaged and shipped to me naturally at my cost.:)
Cheers
Steven

atallamcs

Donation Time
parts

Have you been watching ebay? Also, some of those items are available new at Sunbeam Specialties.
Bill

slippery_biscuit

Donation Time
I've a fuel cap assy you can have. It's pitted and needs refinishing, but I believe it's all there. I'll check in the morning and PM you the findings.

howard

Donation Time
I may have a couple of bumper overriders you can have... they need the rubber components, and I'm sure they're not fantastic quality. (In other words, if you don't mind some imperfection on your Alpine's bumper, they're yours.)