• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Front Brake Hose Sizes

johnd

Donation Time
Are the front brake hose sizes the same for all SI-SV Alpines? I noticed that in Rick's catalog they all share the same P/N but on Ebay the hoses are advertised by model type giving the impression they are different.

65beam

Donation Time
sizes

Sunbeam Specialties versus E Bay sellers. Who probably knows more about Sunbeams?

johnd

Donation Time
Yeah - I certainly hear you about SS being the knowledgeable source but the thought occurred to me that Rick may sell his hoses with adaptable fittings.

65beam

Donation Time
sizes

The Capri calipers have metric fittings. There are adapters that are available to connect the Sunbeam lines to the Capri calipers.